The Portable Office Company Ltd. takes your privacy very seriously
In general, you can visit The Portable Office Company Ltd's websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
The Portable Office Company Ltd does not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with 3rd parties.
The Portable Office Company Ltd does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with The Portable Office Company Ltd under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help The Portable Office Company Ltd communicate with you about offers from The Portable Office Company Ltd. and our marketing partners, however, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if The Portable Office Company Ltd is acquired by or merged with another company.
You may choose to give us personal information, such as your name and address or e-mail id that may be needed, for example, to correspond with you, to download our white papers or to provide you with a subscription. If you tell us that you do not want us to use this information as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
Cookies, and other technologies
The Portable Office Company Ltd may send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
The Portable Office Company Ltd recognizes the receipt, transmission or distribution of spam emails (unsolicited bulk emails) as a major concern and has taken reasonable measures, to minimize the transmission and effect of spam emails in its computing environment. All emails received by The Portable Office Company Ltd, are subject to spam check. Any email identified as spam will be rejected with sufficient information to the Sender for taking necessary action. With this measure, along with other technical spam reduction measures, The Portable Office Company Ltd hopes to minimize the effect of spam emails. The Portable Office Company Ltd reserves the right to reject and/or report any suspicious spam emails, to the authorities concerned, for necessary action, from time to time.
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website http://www.pocster.comand of the POC hosted desktop. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Site refers to http://www.pocster.com owned and monitored by The Portable Office Company Ltd.
- The Portable Office Company Ltd may terminate User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. The Portable Office Company Ltd may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of The Portable Office Company Ltd. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to The Portable Office Company Ltd. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from The Portable Office Company Ltd. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. The POC logo and the use of the phrase POCSTER to label our users, are trademarks of The Portable Office Company Ltd and may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from The Portable Office Company Ltd.
- The Portable Office Company Ltd does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The Portable Office Company Ltd expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The Portable Office Company Ltd shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- The Portable Office Company Ltd may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. The Portable Office Company Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will The Portable Office Company Ltd be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use The Portable Office Company Ltd's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold The Portable Office Company Ltd harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. The Portable Office Company Ltd disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The Portable Office Company Ltd makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to The Portable Office Company Ltd, any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. The Portable Office Company Ltd reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that The Portable Office Company Ltd is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. The Portable Office Company Ltd is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. The Portable Office Company Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.